Oscar Winners 2018 for Best Production Design: Here we talk about Best Production Design nominations, predictions as well as the winners update for the 90th Academy awards or says at Oscars 2018. Do you know what Production Design Category awards for? Well, mainly the Oscar Team focus on Production Designers selection for a movie on the basis of a person who executes and completes the film project focuses on best sets and say more lavish one, even more, it should attract as well as Up and Down schedule In and Out and Start and End should be scheduled by a production designer. If he/she focusses more above said, then the nominations list will be awaiting the same.
In the previous year, the award committee of Oscar-nominated 10 nominees for the best production works done, well they are as follows;
- Guy Hendrix Dyas
- Paul Hotte
- Nancy Haigh
- Sandy Reynolds-Wasco
- Patrice Vermette
- Stuart Craig
- Anna Pinnock
- Jess Gonchor
- Gene Serdena
- David Wasco
Do you know who awarded for Best Production Design from this big list of nominations? In fact, our David Wasco & Sandy Reynolds-Wasco for the awesome movie La La Land. Let us come across for the prediction for the Production Designers for this academy awards functions.
- David J. Bomba for Movie Mudbound.
- Mark Friedberg & Debra Schutt for Wonderstruck.
- Paul D. Austerberry, Jeffrey A. Melvin as well as Shane Vieau for the movie The Shape of Water.
- Sarah Greenwood & Katie Spencer for movie Beauty and the Beast.
- Alan MacDonald for Victoria and Abdul.
- Judy Becker & Matthew Flood Ferguson for movie Battle of the Sexes.
- James Merrifield & Sara Wan for movie Breathe.
- Jeremy Hindle & Kathy Lucas for movie Detroit.
The Predictions is incomplete, we will come up with more till nominations on Best Production Design, and even the best of best winners, as well as the list of Nominations for Best Production Design, will be highlighted here.